We want to partner with you in your success as an Online Learner at Santa Rosa Junior College! In order to do so, we need to be proactive to ensure you have the right tools to succeed in the online learning environment.
We invite you to Canvas so that you can access a smart & dynamic readiness quiz. The quiz will help us both identify the specific resources you need. You will not be disappointed with the results provided to you by SmarterMeasure, our newly adopted readiness quiz. You will learn of your own specific strengths & weaknesses.
Based on your SmarterMeasure results we will connect you with:
- technology tools & tips
- time management tools
- online learning strategies
- appropriate follow-up from SRJC Student Service staff
Please spend a few moments prior to the start of the class to learn a bit about yourself as an online student! This will allow you to get a jump start on learning necessary technology tips, should you find that is an area of weakness. Ultimately, this will save you time during your first weeks of learning!
Click on here to access the Online Readiness and Resources Orientation:
You will be prompted to “enroll.”
- Not to worry, this is not an academic course. It is a free, non-graded resource that will not be shown on your academic record.
- Once you are have accessed this tool, please share your experience by posting your comments & questions on the discussion board.
- Should your questions be of a confidential nature, please use the email function within Canvas and you will receive assistance in a timely manner.